Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog everyone,


Let me start by telling you a little bit about myself.




“For many years I have been a CEO of global technology companies. I had never intended this to be my course of career but I had started a two man operation years before and …well…one thing led to the other and eventually we had 6 global offices and led the world in our field. It was very difficult and surprisingly I have often thought that if I ever wrote an autobiography that people would not believe it and think it to be fiction.
At the same time I have been an avid reader of Espionage Thrillers. The only problem was that my not being a spy sort of got in the way of my personal relationship with the protagonists. One day I found a wonderful writer named Stephen Frey. He wrote what I call ‘Corporate Thrillers’. Suddenly, I could relate. The only problem was that after many books and years, he has not released a corporate type novel in a long, long time. I have searched and searched for a replacement. No luck!
In my frustration, and being the ‘can do’ guy that I am, I wrote a series of novels. They are THE CEOEXECUTIVE EXECUTION, and BUSINESS AS USUAL. The series builds on the ‘entrepreneurial spirit’ of the corporate world. Along with this, an international flavor of intrigue and challenge.”



No comments:

Post a Comment